- This event has passed.
New Year’s Workshop: Achieve Your Dreams in 2018
January 20, 2018 @ 9:30 am - January 21, 2018 @ 5:30 pm$199
New Year’s Workshop:
Achieve Your Dreams in 2018
| Led by Ike Lasater |
January 20-21, 2018
Saturday & Sunday: 10:00am – 5:30pm
(Lunch break: 1:00pm – 2:30pm)
221 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510
ABOUT THE WORKSHOP
When it comes to your dreams, do you ever feel like you have one foot on the gas and one foot on the brake? One of the biggest barriers people face in reaching their dreams is within: the self-sabotaging voices that arise when stepping out in a new way. Yet what if these voices can actually be your allies? Based on the new book When your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams: Turning Your Critical Internal Voices into Collaborative Allies, this workshop explores how your inner critical voices can stand in the way of living the life you desire and achieving the success you envision for yourself. It details the practical tools and strategies you can use to do so.
WHAT EXACTLY WILL THIS WORKSHOP HELP YOU DO?
- Clarify your dreams and how to achieve them
- Identify and befriend the inner voices that stop you
- Create new habits and change ones that get in your way
- Learn how to be resilient in the face of setbacks
- Emerge from judgments of your past actions with new ways forward
- Make strong agreements with yourself … and follow through
- Navigate the process of achieving your dreams with greater ease
Let this be the year you make your New Year’s Resolutions and dreams for the future a reality!
Course fee includes a copy of When your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams: Turning Your Critical Internal Voices into Collaborative Allies by Ike Lasater, John Kinyon, & Julie Stiles. When your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams is the latest in the Mediate Your Life series, A Guide to Removing Barriers to Communication and is available for purchase in paperback and e-book form.