When your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams: Turning Your Critical Internal Voices into Collaborative Allies by Ike Lasater, John Kinyon, & Julie Stiles is the latest in the Mediate Your Life series, A Guide to Removing Barriers to Communication. When your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams is available for purchase at Amazon in paperback and e-book form. Click HERE to purchase.
When it comes to your dreams, do you ever feel like you have one foot on the gas and one foot on the break?
One of the biggest barriers people face in reaching their dreams is within: the self-sabotaging voices that arise when stepping out in a new way. Yet what if these voices can actually be your allies?
With practical tools and maps, plus real-life examples, When Your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams will help you to:
- Clarify your dreams and how to achieve them
- Identify and befriend the inner voices that stop you
- Create new habits and change ones that get in your way
- Learn how to be resilient in the face of setbacks
- Emerge from judgments of your past actions with new ways forward
- Make strong agreements with yourself … and follow through
- Navigate the process of achieving your dreams with greater ease
If you’re ready to make progress on creating the life you desire, When Your Mind Sabotages Your Dreams provides compelling guidance that will enlist all of your inner voices to act in alignment/take strong action.
Written by authors with 40 years combined experience in a Nonviolent Communication approach to mediation and conflict resolution, who have trained thousands of people worldwide to transform conflict into connection.
If you are interested in reviewing a copy of From Conflict to Connection for your blog or other media outlet, please email us and be sure to include a link to and info about your media outlet, as well as your full contact information.